Businesses want flexible, on-demand, right-sized services that fit their immediate business needs, and that is exactly what we are able to provide you with. Imagine having a content production studio that includes animators, videographers, editors, illustrators, etc but instead of using the services of an agency these procured resources are instead agile (on demand) and managed by a single multilingual administrator.
Why is this service of value to the marketplace?
High end project management disciplines are utilized,
including optimally designed services dashboards and
Supports the creation of a client organization’s own nearshore production studio (virtual) with the assistance of “pre-vetted” and rated self freelance resources, that reside in the primary cities of Moldova and Ukraine in Eastern Europe.
These freelancers have a single point of contact within GPG and directed by a single account manager
on our client’s side.
The engagement from a client’s perspective:
This business model supports a client’s project scaling requirements, by providing “just in time” pre-vetted resources. The use of a dedicated multilingual account manager between the client and freelancer/contractor is a key component to the service and what differentiates it from www.freelancer.com and www.upwork.com types of marketplaces.
Listed below are some of the features of our content marketing solutions:
- Content planning and consulting/editorial management. Classic outsourcing engagements (monthly/quarterly – predefined roles of support);
- Researching and writing industry supporting content;
- Video and animation story-board writing;
- Content production • Landing pages • Hard copy publishing;
- SEO Optimization /Management;
- Content Promotion/Distribution (social media, email campaign management) via a partner organization or multiple. Work with PR or Call Center agencies;
- Audience development (market research / data mining).
- Education on content development. How to frame a story, engaging your readers, balancing content (weighting) where and how to place the components of the story;
- Gamification marketing via local developer created games (apps) and opportunities for converting/promoting to marketing supporting “content”;
- Podcasting – taking existing written content and turning it into engaging podcasts;
- Developing and promoting webinars.